Listen on your favorite player
Join Nicole and Critical Care Nurse Nicole Kupchick as they talk about situations where they performed CPR in a public place
What You’ll Learn
- When Nicole & Nicole performed CPR on strangers in a public place
- The legalities of bystander and hands only CPR
- How to recognize someone in cardiac arrest
- How to perform CPR
Nicole Kupchick has been a Critical Care nurse for 26 years and is also a Clinical Nurse Specialist. She has taught CPR, BLS & ACLS classes since 1998. She also owns Nicole Kupchik Consulting, Inc a training program for nurses looking to advance their skills.
Resources & Links Mentioned
*Denotes affiliate links
Support the show
Your support helps us continue to provide the best possible episodes!
- View Our Favorites on Amazon*
- Shop HeritageAcresMarket.com
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Join our Hens & Hives Facebook Group
- Join our VIP Text Club
- Call our podcast message line and leave a question or comment! 719-647-7754
Sign up and be the first to know about future episodes and updates!
Sign up to receive email updates
Enter your name and email address below and I'll send you periodic updates about the podcast.
Edited by PodSugar Audio Production & Editing